By this notice ZECCONSULTING.EU informs you of its policy on cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you browse that page again. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following own cookies: cookies propias
- Session cookies: To ensure that users who post comments on the blog are human, not automated applications. This is to combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are those which, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this purpose, your navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
Information on how to set the most commonly used browsers can be found in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more informartion, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy-> History -> Custon settings. For more informartion, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.For more informartion, you can consult Google sopport or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more informartion, see Apple Support or the browser’s Help.
About Deleting Cookies
The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you must make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.